GetMyAd™ Program Policies
Before you start using GetMyAd ™, carefully read these Rules and periodically review them, as the Yottos search system has the right to amend or modify the Rules at any time.
All Webmasters participating in the GetMyAd ™ program must abide by these Rules. In case of failure to comply with the Rules, the Yottos search system has the right to block the account and disable the downloading of advertisements without prior notice.
The Yottos search engine only counts clicks made by interested users. Using any methods that artificially increase the number of clicks and impressions is prohibited. These methods include:
- manual clicks increase;
- increased clicks with click exchange or impression triggering programs;
- increase in the number of clicks in any other fraudulent way.
Site and ad serving requirements
Sites that display GetMyAd ™ ads should have a structure that is user-friendly and free of pop-ups.
It is forbidden to modify the GetMyAd ™ code or the standard form for showing ads, unless Yottos permits it.
GetMyAd ™ sites are not allowed to use pop-ups that interfere with site navigation, change user preferences, and start downloading files.
GetMyAd ™ code must be added to a web page without making any changes to it. GetMyAd ™ members are not allowed to change the ad code, features, orientation, or way of displaying ads. For example, it is forbidden to customize the GetMyAd ™ program announcement so that when it is pressed, a new browser window will open.
The site and third parties are not allowed to display GetMyAd ™ ads as a result of the operation of an application, such as a toolbar.
In order to create the best conditions for users and advertisers, GetMyAd ™ prohibits Webmasters from using any means that force or encourage visitors to click on advertisements. These methods include:
- appealing to visitors with requests “Click on an ad”, “Support us”, “Visit these sites”, “Interesting sites” and other similar phrases;
- graphic techniques that grab visitors ’attention, such as arrows pointing to an ad;
- placing misleading images next to the ad;
- bulk email and any other intrusive advertising of resources that contain GetMyAd ™ advertisements;
- offer rewards to visitors or third parties for viewing GetMyAd ™ advertisements;
- any other ways.
It is forbidden to include GetMyAd ™ code in software applications.
Web pages containing GetMyAd ™ code should not be loaded with programs that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, change browser settings, or otherwise interfere with browsing the site. The webmaster must ensure that no affiliate sites or ad networks direct users to the GetMyAd ™ code page using similar methods.
The webmaster does not have the right to impose any duties and make demands on end users, offering them to use a referral. It is forbidden to request email addresses from end users using GetMyAd ™ referrals.
Webmasters are prohibited from posting GetMyAd ™ ads on sites with the following content:
- propaganda of violence, racial intolerance and propaganda against an individual, group or organization;
- adult pornography and information;
- hacking computer systems and programs;
- illicit drugs, drugs and supplies for their use;
- insulting the religious feelings of believers; obscene expressions;
- gambling related information;
- information about user reward programs for clicking on ads or offers, browsing websites or reading letters;
- redundant, duplicate, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages;
- content or design that misleads users or is intended for manipulations of any type in order to increase the ranking of the site;
- selling and advertising weapons and ammunition (e.g. firearms, combat knives, stunning weapons);
- selling or advertising beer and spirits;
- sale or advertising of tobacco and tobacco products;
- selling or advertising prescription drugs;
- sale and advertising of duplicates and imitations of designer goods;
- any other illegal content that promotes illegal activities or violates the rights of others.
Publishers who use online advertising to drive traffic to pages showing Yottos ads must comply with the spirit of the Landing Page Quality Guidelines. For example, if you advertise for sites participating in the GetMyAd ™ program, the ads should not be misleading.
It is forbidden to place promotional offers on sites whose content is mainly presented in a language that is not supported by the system. Supported languages: Russian, Ukrainian.
Webmasters are prohibited from posting Yottos ads on pages whose content is protected by copyright, if they do not have the legal rights to display these materials. For more information, see the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
It is forbidden to place GetMyAd ™ ads on sites that contain other ads and services designed using the same format and color scheme as the GetMyAd ™ ads, and therefore may mislead users. The webmaster has the right to sell the advertising space on his site to other advertisers, but he must make sure that their ads in appearance cannot be confused with the advertisements of the GetMyAd ™ program.